Tuesday 29 April 2008

The BBC page.


The last class, we discovered a new tool. This is a web page of BBC where you will found english dialogues to listen and try to understand the language to achieve improve your comunication. There isn´t to beginners, because you have to understand a little bit to use the tools that are there.
I really enjoyed that class. The stories are very funny and they explain the use for the words and their posibilities. Moreover allows us to practise in home or anywhere with internet and share learning with people arround me.

The problem is the time it takes to load the dialogues to listen, they are heard incompletely, makes it a little difficult the process of hearing.

I would like to know more pages, where i will learn and practice the english language. Maybe england people chats or others kinds of tools.

Simon, if you know some other tool, I really would appreciate, you write to me.
Bye!!! Excuse the delay

No comments: