Wednesday 9 April 2008

Renewables Energies

In the workshop class, I am working with eco energies. For this reason I search many pages about renewables energies, one is www.e-renovables.cl.
This page talk about different ways to apply eco systems to architecture, and design. Different kind of energies, it catchment and possible development depending on the region.
I visited this page when I want to find more others page about this theme. The English class helps me, when I find English pages to understand what they said.
Now is really important investigate and generate new solutions to this problematics. Have we to pay our energy consumption if this energy is free in the earth?. How may we help to make the world more human?. We have an important task of commitment with the earth and our future. What is your way to attack this?.

No comments: