Tuesday 8 July 2008

The Shining


The famous Stephen King wrote one of my favorites novels called The Shining, wich awoke my fears for first time in my life. From that moment I lived thinking Why is so difficult write, if only you need a pencil?.

Moreover, i liked the protagonist thought, because really frightened me his pathological actions in madness moments and I could not sleep in several days...I read this book when I was a teenage and recomended it me a teacher who was a little crazy.

This novel recounts the writer life, who had to begin a new story, a novel than will change the course their family life, because to write it had to live in a far away hotel supposedly haunted, before of they, other family had dead, all family... The writer falls in completely madness and try to kill his wife and son.

I like this book because I love the abeyance and how it developed the madness along story.

No comments: