Tuesday 8 July 2008

Final post :( !



Many stories and ideas was wrote on my blogg. At first, was difficult for me think in english, listen and talk, I was insecure. At first I translated in spanish and then english, a job that I´m tired!. With the practice in class, tried improved my conversation and understanding, from that moment i had to start thinking in english. Writing my blogg, I knew more words, I only needed someone to correct me and post to see my mistakes recurring. My favourite story was the best designer because by this post I received a mail from Laurence Loewy , Raymond`s daugther who said “well, done!””, was really exciting for me that she look my english blogg and has written. THE INTERNET POWER!!!!! On the other hand, in the BBC web I discovered a page where I can practice every week to learn more, but my favourite way was what I learn in classroom, I learn to really think in english and don´t have fear to talk about different themes with differents peoples. The class “it opened my hears” to understand each word, now is more easy for me listened and understand movies and songs. Actually is so necessary talk in english, if I want go to study to other side, travel, or work, I have more possibilities and tools. Is a very important languaje used by many peoples. Many books that I´m interesting are in english, it improve my reading too. I will miss the class, I would like have more levels to reinforce what has been learnt, and practice. I will practise forever, maybe we should organize practic groups or continue searching bodies for doing increasingly well. I hope you liked, and you know me, to share my learning, with each person who read my posts.Thanks!, see you, goodbye!

2 comments:

Simon said...

Hi Paz,

Maybe keeping on blogging is a good way to practice. I know it is less motivating if you're not sure if you're being read but, then again, you never know who might stop by and comment!

Kira said...

Pancha!

Just discovered your blog, your English is amazing!

I hope everything is going well for you, miss you a lot and would love to stay in touch more often with you. I've been quite busy but I'll send you an email once I get (most of) my stuff done.

Love & muchos besos,
Kira